Friday 12 July 2013

Mt Bundey Station.

Mt Bundey station, a lovely bush setting, with bamboo growing all around us. Crocodile's in the Billabong's, Peacock's, Turkey's, Cattle, miniature ponies and working stock horses. My kind of place. On arrival I booked us straight on to a hack for the next day!!!! We had a lovely ride out and my horse was called Turbo and had only been broken for 6 month's, so he was a bit lively, which was great for me!!! Steve's horse was called Ben and he was eager to please and also lively, so we both had a great ride!!!
Mt Bundey is a 900 acre's and is a working cattle station, they also catch & break wild brumbie's & sell Buffalo.  I really liked it here and wanted to stay longer :(


                                      Steve's horse is the large brown one!!!!

                                                 My ride for the day!!!!!!

                                             Turbo and I.(such a good ride).

                                                      Turbo and I.

                                                        Steve & Ben.

                                   Turbo & I trying to overtake Steve & Ben.

                                          Steve & Ben near the Airstrip.

                                                  Steve grooming Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment