Saturday 29 September 2018

Ramada Eco Beach Resort. WA. (7)

A little bit of history about this resort. This resort is build on the land of the Yawuru people, where the Outback meets the Indian Ocean. The original Eco Beach transpired from a fishing trip to Cape Villaret in 1993. Broome based builder Karl Plunkett, originally from the Isle of Man, who fell in love with this pocket of coastline. So Eco beach resort was build, very different from how it is today.
Eco beach was completely destroyed when cyclone Rosita (Category five cyclone) decimated the retreat 19th April 2000.
Karl rebuild the resort and used the opportunity to enhance the level of luxury and eco friendly principles of Eco beach.

Smoke around the sunset.

Smoke filled sunset.

The Lily pond from inside one of our, on suite Eco tents.

This is what my staff get up to, when I leave my camera on my desk! (Elba, Alex & Sofia)

Sofia, Steve, Elba, Alex & Zoe at Zoe's leaving tea party.

Sofia, Steve, Elba, Me, Alex & Zoe.

Steve on the tractor doing a boat retrieval.

Just part of Steve's job.

Neilo surprised Elba with a seafood platter.

Neilo & Elba.

Elba with the cake, I made her.

Water pools and dripping water, in the cave's.

1St entrance to the cave.

2nd entrance to the cave.

Me in the cave.

Cave colours.

I really could have spend the day in here, however the tide was coming in.

Bright green sea weed on the rocks.

Rock formations.

The cave look's small, however it was big enough for me! lol

Look at this Hawk eye watching me.

Rocks.........

Cloudy sky's & the sun in the rocks.

Corals of the Indian Ocean.

Beach, rock's & cloudy sky's not a bad day off!

Another perfect day off! (Except Steve wasn't with me).






No comments:

Post a Comment