Saturday 15 September 2018

Ramada Eco Beach Resort. WA. (6)


At Eco Beach Resort, we plant our own garden, for staff & guest's to help themselves. 




Parsley.

We also have our own chickens.

Produce from the garden.

Look at the shinny black tips on this one's horns.

So cute!

Getting more friendly with us. 

This pair are trouble.

I am sorry about more cattle pictures, I just can't help myself!!


Day off and we head out to Sunset Point for a couple of hours, before going with Neilo (Our Aboriginal Elder) to Jack's Creek for a fishing trip.

Steve with his first ever Barra!

Sunset point shadows.

Neilo.

Stunning Jack's Creek.

Me at Jack's Creek.

The troopy after, we had crossed the creek.

Steve's Barra.

Trying to round up the German boy's Barra that came off the hook!!

Steve with his 2nd catch-Queenie.

Steve with his Queenie.

Fishing at Sunset.

So pretty.

Even I fished, however the only things I caught was shell's & Knott's!!


No comments:

Post a Comment